WHAT IS HEALTH PERX TELADOC?
73% of Americans have trouble receiving timely medical care without having to visit the emergency room. Help your members save time and money with 24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video —anytime, anywhere with no per visit fee. Doctors offer a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription, if medically necessary. By using Teladoc instead of going to an urgent care clinic or ER, members cut unnecessary out-of-pocket costs and time wasted in crowded waiting rooms.
Telemedicine gives you and your immediate family 24/7 access to board-certified physicians by phone or video who can recommend treatment and even call a prescription to a local pharmacy when medically necessary. Works with or without insurance, 30-day money back guarantee and cancel any time – no contracts!
SOME OF THE BENEFITS!
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever.
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections.
- 10 minutes average doctor response time.
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors.
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience.
- Upon member request, Teladoc can share visit information with their doctor.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Prior to using this service, members register online or via phone.
Each member must provide Medical History online or by phone, similar to paperwork completed at the doctors’ office. It takes 10 minutes to complete.
Once this is complete, members may go online or call to schedule a visit. A physician will call the member back within three hours, in most cases less than an hour.
Repeat steps for each participating family member.
That’s it! You’re done.